Tuesday 20 September 2011

Stop Motion...

Before I get to the main work, here is a random digital stop motion I did out of pure boredom:
Note: Click on the image to see the animation :)


And here is the stop motion I had to do over the summer, it's based on a scene from 'The Cut'. Though it is not full size due to its actual size being to big for me to upload it:



Evaluation:
Q - How did you use technologies to create your product?
A - I used a digital camera fixed on a tripod in order to frame the scene and take the shots. Then, using fireworks software, I imported each image to individual frames, then exported the file as a gif. After that I simply uploaded the images to my blog.
Q - How did this task enable you to be creative?
A - I was able to follow up on the narrative of the scene already, though made minor differences, instead of a side on view as the character raises his hands, I decided to have a point of view shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment